Thursday, August 7, 2014

Image2GVD

Here is an application requested by Ada and maybe a few other on IRC. At first I didn't want to do it since I am lazy and didn't know anything about it. After they linked me to the page I thought I can do this though I cant test etc. I eventually started it and here is the completed app (though I personally never tested but Ada has tested and says its working). It generates a GVD file used for PlayView on the PlayStation3 and possibly other devices.

PS: Thanks Ada for explaining the GVD structure etc.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k1n5kfmc2wkm7kx/Image2GVD.exe
Download for those on XP : http://www.mediafire.com/download/rg7cdyvz0w6yviv/Image2GVD-XP.exe

Usage: Normally run the executable and follow onscreen
                     or
             Drag image into CMD when asked.

             Running the application and the image as argument also works

             Generated GVD will be created in the same directory as the source image.

             Images must be 3840x2160 for now, might make custom later.

As always if you have problems or suggesting please leave a comment.

No comments: