Donation

I don't charge for any of my work and so nothing here generates any income for me but if you use and like
my work or if you just feel like helping maybe consider any amount as a donation. Thank you.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Future versions of PCLCv2.5+

I will NOT be including Photoshop as a bundled option for editing and making the coldboots.
A user has displayed great worry and so I respect his thoughts and will look into using other ways and programs to make coldboots easier.

Reason:
Photoshop used in the bundled version is a modded portable version I found online. While I have made the entire coldboot creator with functionality in mind I did in fact forget about the other issues. I will advise that anyone using my program should either completely remove it from their systems or use it without the included Photoshop.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

god work

Anonymous said...

Needs updated but nice work

Anonymous said...

god work