There are going to be a couple changes in the method I use. Instead of interpolating frames at all, The final method will take all the progressive frames that I have obtained and then duplicate the necessary ones. This in fact turns out to be the best choice quality wise as you don't see any after images/ghosting. Just to give an idea the progressive frames are currently at ~18FPS. So I'm guessing that the original animation was done at this frame-rate so I will be leaving the progressive frames as is and duplicating the ones necessary to push it up to 29.9760 FPS like on DVDs and other distributed anime.
If anyone has any other ideas then please mention it in the comments.
PS: please don't recommend to me software which does video interpolation as I have tried many and they all are good but didn't give a satisfactory result.
Here are some interpolation I have tried:
MSU Frame Rate Convertor,
and some others that I don't remember.